Sunday, January 27, 2008

Starting out...

Gee... where do I start?

To me, starting a blog is saying something like, "I've decided to grace the world with my brilliance." But, I've decided to give it a try anyway. I'll be curious to see if anyone ever notices it, or finds what I do interesting.

As I mentioned in the profile, I am considering beginning the long process to try to become a priest of the Episcopal Church. One of the things I am doing now is preaching short sermons every other week at our small Saturday night Eucharists and at our main Sunday service once every other month. I plan to do periodically post a version of the sermon to see if there are any constructive comments. If you are moved to comment, please remember that I am very much a toddler in theology and am in the "crawling" stage. Be gentle!

No comments: